Six99 is a new condo development by Originate Developments Inc. currently in preconstruction at 699 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto. Six99 has a total of 174 units. Sizes range from 454 to 1108 square feet.
Six99 Condos establishes a new vision of chic in stylish Bayview Village. This development by Originate has a distinctive stepped design while rising skyward in a cascading form. Six99 features a strategic mix of roomy 1, 2 as well as 3 bedroom designs. Each suite completed with meticulous attention to detail, especially with many luxury finishes. Featuring a roomy outdoor terrace, while having unobstructed views of Toronto.
Finally, an inviting hotel-style lobby welcomes residents home in trademark Bayview Village style. Gracious amenities include:
- 4,000 sq. ft. Grand Party Lounge and Outdoor Amenity Space
- Aquatic centre
- Child care centre
- Adult lounge area
- Boutique Gym Facilities: Fitness studio, Gymnasium, Weight room, Walking track
- Library and Classrooms
- Multipurpose Meeting Room
- 3-minute walk from the future Bessarion Community Centre
- And Many More!
REASONS TO INVEST AT SIX99 CONDOS
The Bayview Village neighbourhood is maturing into Toronto’s Yorkville North. The opening of the TTC’s Sheppard Subway line in 2002 has been a game changer. The area has experienced a long and sustained period of intense development. Now, there is only a small amount of land remaining on the Sheppard Avenue corridor. Bayvista represents an incredible opportunity in this desirable neighbourhood.
CONNECTIVITY & CONVENIENCE
Bayvista is in close proximity to Bayview Village Shops, which represents the unofficial heart of Toronto’s Bayview Village neighbourhood. This 440,000 square foot mall has 110 assorted gourmet dining and food purveyors. Haute couture clothiers, exquisite home furnishings boutiques and more.
WORLD CLASS AMENITIES
The Bessarion Community Centre slated to open in early 2022. At over 130,000 sq. ft., this state-of-the-art complex will be the largest community centre in Toronto. Only a 3-minute walk from Bayvista.
- 2-minute walk from Bessarion Subway Station
- 3-minute walk to Bessarion Community Centre
- 4-minute walk to Ethennonnhawahstihnen Park
- 5-minute walk to Bayview Village Mall
- 5 minute from Oriole GO station
- Bus Stop at Doorstep
- Easy access to HWY 401 / 404 / DVP
- Close to IKEA, Canadian Tire and Loblaws
- Bayview Village Shopping Mall located nearby
- Short distance to North York YMCA, North York General Hospital
- Nearby parks include Bessarion Parkette, Talara Park and Elkhorn Parkette.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder